Delivery / Installation Technician
Sammy’s Appliance Service is expanding and needs a few EXCELLENT Delivery/Installation Technicians to provide an exceptional customer service experience. As a Delivery Installation Technician, you will be installing appliances in the customers' homes. No experience necessary, we will train the right applicant. Basic plumbing/electrical skills a plus.
Job Description: Deliver new product, move/remove old appliances. Disconnect and reconnect appliances in customers' homes. Ensure all gas and water lines are connected properly when finished. Maintain professional appearance, provide excellent customer service. Legibly complete all necessary paperwork.
• Provide exemplary service and customer care during the delivery and installation process.
• Protect the customer's home while working.
• Clean work area of all debris.
• Assist in unloading and unboxing appliances.
• Operate vehicle in a safely manner.
• Follow all company's procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with sales and service departments to share information across the organization.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
• Maintaining truck inventory within the company guidelines and standards
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Ability to lift 75 pounds
• Ability to climb stairs on a regular basis
• Ability to push/pull heavy objects using up to 100 pounds of force
• Flexibility to work full time and to adapt to changing work schedules, including overtime
• Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen, criminal background and driving record check
Compensation: Dependent on experience, education and skills.
Sammy’s Appliance Service goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability!
Please apply in person at Sammy's Appliance Service 1912 E. Ridge Rd., Rochester, NY 14622 or call 585-342-0130
Return To All Jobs